Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Yay it's warm!!!!

It has been so nice having some warm weather these last few days! My poor kids were going stir crazy staying home all the time, so we have been taking advantage of it being so warm. Yesterday we took the kids to the park and Anth practiced hitting and catching the ball with Syd and Dom, so they will be ready for their ball season to start. Tasia was mad when it was time to come home. Poor girl just doesn't seem to get out enough. Today Anth took Dom out again to hit some balls. He loves having that time with Anth, and I love that he is so willing to work with him. Syd seems a little bored with softball, so I am really wondering if she even wants to do it or if it's something she's doing because Anth is into it. I told her today that if she isn't going to practice and try at least that I'm not going to waste my money putting her into a league every year. I don't expect my kids to be perfect and I don't expect them to practice every single day, but I do expect them to try and right now I don't feel like she even wants to try. I guess we'll just have to see how it goes once the season starts. After I got off work I took Tasia and the girls I tend out to play on the tramp and run around the backyard for a little bit. Syd and Dom have been outside all day! They came in long enough to eat lunch and dinner, and have gone right back out. They'll probably both be mad when they have to come in for showers and bedtime.

Tomorrow Dom has practice again, and after practice I am going to chop my hair off!!!! I go back and forth all the time with wanting it long, but right now I have decided that short will be best for me. My hair is super thin and has no volume, so short hair just looks better. Not to mention the fact that when my hair is long all I ever do is pull it back, so I feel lazy because I don't do anything with it. Oh and there is always that little fact that a new hairstyle and a fresh hair color always seems to boost my mood!

No comments: