Saturday, April 25, 2009

Date night!

Last night we took Syd for her first official date night just the 3 of us. Dom was having a sleepver at my sister's house, so we dropped Tasia off with my mom and headed out. Syd got to choose what she wanted to do, and she wanted to see the new Hannah Montana movie. It was a surprisingly decent movie! I expected all the cheesiness of the Hannah Montana show, and it had a little of that but it had a pretty good story line to it too. Syd loved it, and hasn't stopped talking about it! She's been singing the zig zag song since we left last night. It was good for her to have that one on one special time with us! We went to pick Tasia up after and this is what we found her doing.....


....Apparently she was pretending to be a monkey while we were gone. She was hanging on my dad's treadmill (shhh...don't tell him that!) like a monkey hangs in a tree, and she was hanging by one arm and making monkey sounds. She had my mom laughing so hard!

No comments: