Saturday, April 18, 2009

Our weekend

Dominic had opening ceremonies for baseball and his first teeball game of the season this morning. I love watching him! He gets so into it, and you can tell that he loves every minute of it. He is so determined, and he has a good little arm on him. I may be biased, but I think he is the best hitter they have too :) Although I must admit they are all good little players. I really like Dom's coach this year too! He makes sure to swtich up what position they play when they are outfield, and he changes the batting order everytime so nobody gets the chance to be first 2 times in a row. I took lots of pictures, but I will have to post them later because we are getting ready to head out.

Tasia starting spiking a fever Thursday night that was 102! I decided since her symptoms were getting worse that it was time to take her to the dr, and it's a good thing I did...poor girl has strep throat! The dr said that we could all end up with it in the next 3-8 days. Not exactly something I am looking forward to, but we will deal with it as it comes.

Anth and I are getting a night to ourselves tonight (well sort of). Tasia has been on medication since I took her in Thursday, so she is no longer contagious and my wonderful mom is taking the kids for the night for us so we can go to his brother's house in Herriman to watch the UFC fights on pay-per-view. Anth promised me that we will come after the fights though, so we can finally get some quiet time in. Since it's so rare that we even get that. I love spending time at home with my kids, but I also love spending quality time with my husband. I also love that when my mom takes the kids I get sleep for 8 hours straight, and I get to sleep in!

No comments: