Sunday, April 19, 2009

Teeball game...Picture overload!!!

Dom all dressed in his uniform heading to opening ceremonies!

Walking out onto the field with his team


They were so patient standing out there...Dom's in front with his batting gloves on. He loves those things






A picture of the whole team with the coach!




Dom on third base





Dom hitting






Running into home plate



















Isn't he just the cutest little baseball player!!!!


Last night was fun. The fights were ridiculous, but it was nice to get out of the house! Today we are going to be busy doing lots of cleaning for our possible inspection on Tuesday. I say possible inspection, because the lady who comes picks random townhomes to inspect so we could be one of the ones who is lucky enough to not have a stranger wandering through our house or we could be one of the ones who has to endure it. I always stress at inspection time, and go absolutely nuts cleaning. I spend probably at least 5 hours cleaning (if not more), and they are in your house for maybe 2 minutes. Nice huh! I go through these cleaning sprees about once a month anyway where my obsessive compulsiveness REALLY starts to show, but I would prefer to do that on my own time and not when I am forced to. I can't wait to own our own house one of these days!

No comments: