Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Just my luck!!!

I woke up this morning to do a few last minute things for inspection (mopping, cleaning windows, vaccuming and dusting). Well I was doing the window in my living room and trying to pull my blinds up, and I pulled the stupid things down!!! I am freaking out, of course, since it couldn't be a worse day for this to happen. I called and left a message with the office as soon as it happend at like 7:15, but I wasn't sure if they'd even get it in time to send the maintenance guy over to put them back up. Well I just happened to see the maintenance guy driving by on his little golf cart just now, so I flagged him down and he came in to look at my blinds and is running to get the tools to fix them. Then we were told that we have to have at least one lightbulb in our fixtures for this state inspection, and even though I reminded Anth about it last night he seems to have forgotten to put one in our living room light fixture. I tried to put one in myself, but I am way too short so the nice maintenance man is going to do that for me too LOL I swear I have never been so unprepared for an inspection in the entire 3 years we have lived here!

On a lighter note Dominic had another game last night, and it went well. Sydney has one tonight. It will be her first one for the season since all the others have been rained out. My life of nonstop living at the baseball park has officially started! I have at least 3 games a week right now, and Anth hasn't even started his league yet so it should be loads of fun once he does :) I love watching them all play, but towards the end of the season I get to the put where I am so tired of sitting in lawn chairs or on bleachers that I could go insane!!!

No comments: