Sunday, April 19, 2009

Purse Party!!!!

At the end of June (June 27 to be exact) I will be hosting a purse party. For those of you who don't know what a purse party is a lady comes to my house and sets up a display of designer purses. She has Ed Hardy, Prada, Gucci and Chanel that I can remember. Whoever wants to can come by and check out the purses, and if you want to purchase them. I got my Prada purse at a party for $40! I love that purse! Anyway...the point of this post was to tell you all that if you want to come email me your address and all that fun info at abusico2@hotmail.com, so that we can get an invite sent to you :) You are more than welcome to bring anyone that you want with you also. She is suppose to be getting with me next month, so that we can get invites made and I want to start gathering info now to be able to have it all ready.

No comments: