Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Dominic did end up having practice tonight, and we froze to death but he loved every minute of it! They just did basically a review of everything, because most of the kids on his team played last year too. His coach seems really good, and I already like him better than I did his last one. I believe he is over the whole league, so we should be kept really informed this year! He promised all of the kids that if they do good during the season that towards the end he will start pitching to them, so they can practice more than just hitting off the tee and get ready for machine pitch next year.

I finally found my program to be able to upload our pictures on our computer, so here are a few those Twilight party pics I mentioned before. It was an interesting night for sure!


Me and Amanda. I was laughing, because my crazy cousin Michele and Jaime from my mom's work were telling us to pretend to makeout with the cardboard cutout. As I mentioned before I am not THAT obsessed with it, so all their comments did was make me blush a little.


My cousin Michele, Jaime (she works with my mom), my cousin Chanda and Darcy (she used to work with my mom). Michele and Jaime are obsessed with Robert Pattinson! Michele was trying to work out a scheme to steal this cardboard cutout of him LOL

On one of the few warm days we had we were outside playing on the tramp, and poor Tasia had some major static electricity going on. I, obviously, couldn't help but take some pictures, and I thought I would share them with all of you so you could get a good laugh too :)







No comments: