Friday, January 30, 2009

Excited!!!

One of my best friends (most of you probably know her...Chasity Wooley aka Chasity Strieby) had her baby this week. She's suppose to come home today, and I want to go see her SO bad, but I will be a nice and considerate person and let her get settled in before I go bug her. I would have gone into the hospital, but I tend her nieces and can't just take off whenever I want. Then by the time they leave for the night, after chasing 5 kids all day, I am in no condition to drive into SLC! So needless to say I have had to wait until she came home. She is the cutest little baby! She's a little chunk! I am the lucky person who is going to get to tend her when Chas goes back to work, and I am so excited I can't wait! 6 weeks, and I will get to hold that precious little baby 5 days a week! Maybe she'll help curb my baby hunger, or maybe she'll make it worse! Who knows. I guess we'll just have to wait and see. Anyways...congrats Chas and Dillon! You have a gorgeous baby girl, and I am honored that you guys trust me to be the one to watch her while you guys go to work everyday. She'll definitely be in good hands!!!

1 comment:

Carters said...

AWWW you are so baby hungry!! I think it is time for you and Anth to have another one =)