Friday, January 23, 2009

I'm addicted.....

....to Mario Kart LOL Dominic got some new games for his DS for his birthday, and after he went to bed last night Anth and I stayed up playing some of them. I have officially discovered that I am addicted to Mario Kart! I have always liked the driving type games (even though I am not much for video games), so I thought it would be a fun one to play for a bit. I couldn't put the stupid thing down!!! I played for like an hour or 2, and have played it again for a while today. I was suppose to be cleaning my house, but instead my nose was stuck in Dominic's Nintendo DS. I found that the closer the race was and the more intense it got the closer I'd move the DS to my face. I probably looked like an idiot with the thing right up to my face, but I was having fun and haven't played video games like that in forever. There are definitely worse things I could be addicted to though that's for sure!

1 comment:

Mark and Bethany said...

Gotta get your kicks wherever you can find them! Who needs a clean house anyway, it'll just get destroyed in two seconds. Clean is totally overrated.