Wednesday, January 28, 2009

ABC Tag

A-Attached or single? Definitely attached
B-Best Friend? Anth (of course), Ashley, Alecia...I have a few
C-Cake or Pie-Cake
D-Day of Choice? Sunday or Monday, because those are my lazy days
E-Essential Item? Bleach...I know weird huh, but I love to use it to clean!
F-Favorite Color? Green and pink
G-Gummy Bears or worms? Bears
H-Hometown? Ogden
I-Indulgence? That I pay for, having my nails done (occaisionally), but my sis does my hair for free and I don't know what I'd do without that
J-January or July? JULY!!!!!!
K-Kids? I have 3, but want 1 more
L-Life isn't complete without? People you love to share it with
M-Married? Yes!
N-Number of brothers and sisters? 2 sisters...I'm the middle child
O-Oranges or apples? Oranges. I'm not a huge apple fan
P-Phobias? Heights, Spiders, basements and the dark (only when it's PITCH black though)
Q-Quote? I'm not perfect and I don't claim to be, but before you start pointing fingers make sure your hands are clean...Bob Marley
R-Reasons to smile? Anth, my kids, my family and health
S-Season of choice? Spring or Fall...not too hot and not too cold
T-Tag 5 people? Hayley, Bethany, Joanna, Tasha and Ali
U-Unknown fact about me? Hmmm...I'm sure I've put it on here before, but it's all I could think of. I am OCD! If people knew all my little quirks you would probably think I was a FREAK LOL
V-Vegetable? Asparagus, Broccoli or Artichokes
W-Worst habit? Eating when I'm bored
X-Xray or ultrasound? Ultrasound
Y-Your favorite food? Italian or Mexican
Z-Zodiac sign? Taurus...a stubborn bull!

1 comment:

Hayley said...

Thanks for the tag! Someone else tagged me on this one, too, so I feel quite popular today. I'm doing a different one tomorrow and just a heads up- you're getting tagged.