Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Busy, Busy, Busy!!!

These last 4 days or so Anthony and I have been doing nothing but cleaning. We have an inspection either tomorrow or Thursday, and I decided it would be a good time to do some "spring cleaning". We have cleaned our house from top to bottom I swear! We have shampooed carpets, cleaned blinds, cleaned out closets, cleaned the garage...you name it we have done it! I always go a little crazy at inspection time, because I want things to look perfect and even though I stress and worry we always end up with compliments on how well we keep things clean and orderly around here. I'm a worrier, so even remembering those comments doesn't make me relax any. In a day or 2 this whole thing will be done and over with, my house will be perfectly spotless (other than everyday pick up cleaning) and I can relax again. My life will be back to it's normal chaos without the added chaos of inspection time!

1 comment:

Mark and Bethany said...

That doesn't sound fun. I'm cleaning right now, but I can only do one thing at a time and while I do that one thing another ten things happen so I'm always behind. That's one more reason to be done. I can see light at the end of the tunnel, no going back now!