Tuesday, January 13, 2009

The "5" tag

5 things I was doing 5 years ago

*About to celebrate Dominic's 1st birthday
*Met Anthony
*Working at Teleperformance
*Living back with my parents
*Trying to get my life back on track after a HORRIBLE relationship!

5 things I did today

*Laundry
*Tend Alliyah and Nadiyah
*Help Dominic and Sydney with homework
*Fought with Tasia, because she refused to let me do her hair...I compromised and at least combed and parted it cute
*Got Sydney's new glasses

5 things I would do with a million dollars

*Pay off debt
*Buy a home, and fix it up the way we want it
*Put some in savings
*Put some away for college for my kids
*SHOPPING SPREE!!!!

5 places I've lived

*North Ogden (growing up)
*Downtown Ogden
*Tooele
*Stansbury
*Texas (when I was about 2)

5 jobs I've had

*Special Ed Assistant at Oquirrh Hills
*Cashier at Walmart
*Nextel Sales Rep at Teleperformance
*Waitress at La Frontera, Melinas and Applebee's
*Mommy :)

5 things I want to be doing in 5 years

*Buy a house
*Pay off debt
*Boost credit
*Have had another baby
*Build up our savings

5 people I tag

*Tasha
*Erin
*Bethany
*Angie
*Joanna

2 comments:

Mark and Bethany said...

Hahaha, Teleperformance!! That was horrible! Just that word brought back so many memories!!

Hayley said...

Ew. Teleper-suck-ance. I did that for a week and then I was off like a dress on prom night.