Friday, January 2, 2009

Our family

As most of you probably know we would like to add to our family sometime soon. Now obviously we have to wait until Anth gets a job (the company he was with went under, but we are still praying for Kennecott and will know one way or another on that soon). If Anth gets a job at Kennecott or somewhere else just as stable I'm sure we will catch up bills with taxes and start trying soon! The reason I even bring this up is because a lot of people have told me lately "it's time for another one". Of course there are a few who tell us we are nuts to even want anymore, but I don't think so. My older sister used to say we were nuts, but the other day she told me she feels like we have one more baby meant to come to us and I feel the same way! It's interesting though, because my whole life I only wanted 2 kids (1 girl and 1 boy). Tasia was a surprise, and since we had her I have always felt we are meant to have 1 more. I have been baby hungry for a long time already, but I just know deep down the time hasn't been right yet but when it is and as soon as we find out we are expecting we will be so happy to let the whole world know it!

4 comments:

Hayley said...

Hey there! Of course I remember you. Glad to see you're happy and doing well. I've stopped by your blog a few times, too. So feel free to lurk (I'm a habitual lurker)! And good luck with the job and the baby-making!

Henry Family said...

How long has Anthony not had a job. I will say a lot of prayers for him and the family. Also, I do know how you feel about the baby issue. I always wanted two (one of each) and I got that however, since Lincoln was about one month old I have started to want another one. Crazy huh! I would actually be okay having them so close together. Just the thought of not having another "little" one to hold and snuggle with is sad. Even thoughI say I want another one we are good at two. I feel like I have been really blessed with the two that I have. Good luck with everything, let me know if there is anything I can do.

Hayley said...

Thanks! He's a ton of fun. Your fam is too cute. We are hoping for a girl this time, and then I think we'll be done, but who knows??

Mark and Bethany said...

I hear you! We were done after Jack, I really want to be done now and I think we are. But, and don't tell my husband this, I still keep hearing a baby cry when I have the baby. It's freaking me out! I will keep you guys in my prayers. I'm so sorry, keep the faith, somehow it will work out.