Thursday, January 8, 2009

Leave a comment!

I was reading Hayley's blog, and she had mentioned that since she got her live feed on her page she has looked at it and always wondered who it is that happens to be looking at her posts. I have found myself wondering the same thing, and I agree with her if you stop by leave a comment! I don't care who you are. I would just love to know who is reading up on my fun family adventures. I would love to reconnect with friends from the past. I don't care if you don't think I will remember you or not I would still love to hear from everyone. I know a lot of mom's out there who "blogstalk" like I like to sometimes to read up about people who I knew from school back in the day, and it would be nice to hear from some of you once in a while! Shoot even if I didn't know you I'm always up for meeting new people :)

1 comment:

Erin said...

You know I look at your blog :) I am glad we were able to reconnect through this crazy blogging world!!
Miss ya!