Sunday, January 25, 2009

FRUSTRATED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I learned you can make free and cute headers for your blog at scrapblog.com (Thanks Ali!!!). I was planning on heading to bed, but I got so caught up on trying to make a new header for our blog that I couldn't pull myself away from my computer. Well...I have this cute little header, and can't figure out how to get it to post! I figured you just go to header, erase your current imagine and paste the code in the "from the web" spot, but that didn't work! I have tried many other ways, and for some reason still can't figure it out. Maybe I am an idiot. Maybe my brain is not fully functioning at the moment since it is 1 AM and I am running on very little sleep as it is. I'm not sure what the problem is, but I could really use someones help who does know how to do this. Obviously I don't expect any answers tonight, because unlike me the rest of you are probably smart enough to be in bed. So I am forcing myself to pull away from the computer now, I am leaving my header blank of any pictures at the moment and hoping that by the time I get back on here tomorrow maybe someone who knows what they are doing can give me a few tips! Thanks for reading this as I have ranted and raved, and thanks to any of you who happen to help me out so I can get my cute, simple and personalized header put on here!

1 comment:

~Ali~ said...

Okay...Sorry, I should have elaborated a little more...when you are done with your header then you will need to save it and all that crap and then when all that is done you will need to click on, I think it is file, and then you want to "export as jpeg" and then it will ask you to download and you will save it to where ever you will be able to find it on your computer. So now you have it as a jpeg file, go to your layout screen on your blog and click edit on your header section and you don't have to get rid ofwhat you already have there you browse for your image and then make sure you click that you want that "instead" of the other one. I hope this all makes sense...I told ya that darn scrapblog is addicting! lol Anyway, let me know if you need anymore help with it. Good luck!