Monday, February 2, 2009

Getting ready for a VERY busy schedule!

I just signed up for a work from home job, and I am so excited! My mom and I are actually doing it together. A lady from her church used to do it, and she said that she made pretty good money at it. It'll be so nice to have the income coming in, and the fact that I get to do it all from home other than 5 days of training is the best part! It's not one of the scam jobs either. It's actually one that you get paid by the hour, and don't have to pay to start up. Plus you get a bonus each month! Once Anth finds something stable we might actually get on top of things, and be doing good financially! YAY!!!!! I'm still going to be tending of course, so I guess technically I will be working 2 jobs :)

As far as other things going on around here. There isn't much. Anth ordered the UFC fight this past Saturday, and had some people over to watch it. Then just like the rest of the world we watched the Superbowl yesterday. Nothing too exciting, but it was a nice weekend. Syd started a dance class they are doing at her school today, so I am sure she'll have lots to tell me when I go pick her up in about 20 minutes. Sign-ups for baseball for Dominic are this coming weekend, and he's so excited he can't stand it. I think he spent an hour talking about batting yesterday! My crazy schedule of games will start again in a few months. Lucky for me though this year Anth will only be on 1 team instead of 3, so this year we will only have to go to games for 3 different leagues instead of 5!

3 comments:

Henry Family said...

What are you doing from home? That is awesome that you found one that is not a scam.

Mark and Bethany said...

What company? I start working from home too, hourly wage, bonus every month? I am going to laugh so hard if it's the same thing!! I start training Feb. 16, just five days, let me know!

Mark and Bethany said...

Oh, that would be fantastic!! I would just need to be sure that you were planning on leaving right after class. I'm still nursing Morgan and she's going to be really pissed come 11:00 so I will be in a race to get home!! I could give you gas money or something. Our car is ready to fall apart and Mark was so worried, so this would be so great!!