Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Exhausted :(

I am definitely not as young as I used to be!!! I used to be able to stay up all night, get 2 or 3 hours of sleep and be up and ready to go the next day. Well...since I started my training I have been so tired I can't even function much doing the day, and my training is only from 5-11 at night. I just have to keep telling myself that including today I only have 3 more days left to go, and then I will just have to work at home and I will be fine! On top of all of the very little sleep I am getting I am getting sick :( Fun huh. Oh well I will make it through!

Just a quick update...my mom had her consultation yesterday and she will be having her surgical biopsy on March 6th, so we will know more after that. The surgeon did tell her yesterday that if it is cancer that he thinks it's one that will only require removing the lumps, and no further aggressive treatment will be needed. Then, of course, she will just have to make sure to have her regular mammograms to continue checking on everything.

3 comments:

Mark and Bethany said...

I feel your pain, I am a walking zombie right now! I'm so glad about your mom, it sounds like things should be okay, yeah! See you in a few hours, three more days to go...

Bentleigh and Luhndyns MoM! said...

Let me know how it goes when you start! I am really thinking about it!

Melissa said...

that is such great news!!!