Thursday, February 12, 2009

Valentine's Day Parties

Syd and Dom have their Valentine's Day parties today since they don't have school on Friday. I went ahead and let them wear their Valentine's outfits. Dom doesn't exactly have a Valentine's outfit. He got a hoodie with red, because having an actual Valentine's outfit for a 6 year old boy would be kind of girly! Anyway...I went to Hair Today blog, and found some ideas for doing my girls hair so I tried one of the heart hairdos on Syd for the first time this morning. When I went to take some pictures though I found that my batteries have been stolen out of my camera, so I had to take some with my phone. They turned out ok, but definitely not digital camera quality!





3 comments:

Hayley said...

If one or both of my twins are girls, I'm bringing them to you every day to do their hair. Because all I can do is a ponytail.

Creative and cute!

Melissa said...

Her hair is so great!!! You are way crafty. Austyn rarely lets me do more than a ponytail/bun. And then it falls out in strands everywhere, Yah she looks rather homeless somedays! But I promise i do take care of her. Syd looks so cute in her get-up! You are such a great mom to make sure they have cute Valentine's apparel and get them all gussied up. Isn't sad the moms who don't really even take care of their little ones! You and Anthony have a way cute family!

Melissa said...

thanks for the sweet thoughts of my family and the 15th! I think we will make it through. We have to.