Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Not much going on

There hasn't been much to blog about lately. Other than doing training, starting my actual working at home and getting all of Anth's stuff done for him to start his new job we've been pretty boring lol Anth has been a ton of help with all my training and stuff while I have been working. I really don't know what I would do without him. He has been amazing! He not only watched the 2 girls I tend for the last hour I had them everyday last week, but he also cleaned the house, cooked dinner, did some laundry and got all the kids put to bed for me. I think he's a keeper lol He has part 2 of his physical tomorrow, and after that we should know when he'll start his actual job.....YAY!!! He finally understands how hard it is to be a parent at home 24/7 with the kids. I don't think he'll ever pull the "I'll trade you places" thing on me again :)

1 comment:

Hayley said...

John had to really help me when I was sick, and he told me he'd never switch places with me. It's an odd form of appreciation, but I'll take it!!! Glad you guys are up and workin'! You don't need that stress!

So did you go to that link on my rant for the house listing? Yeah, she wants 240K for that little house. If you drive down 100 East past the courthouse, it's right there across the street, third house up from Vine. She's nuts!

We considered calling either her or Max, pretending to be interested, and then telling them to suck it before hanging up. Still debating.