Friday, February 20, 2009

I DID IT!!!!

As of tonight I am done with my training...WOOHOO!!! I could jump for joy, but I am honestly too tired at the moment. I am excited to have the whole weekend home with my family, and to be able to be the one to put my kids to bed again. I truly have missed that so much!

Anthony had his drug and background testing today, and also the bloodwork part of his physical. He has the rest of his physical next Wednesday, and hopefully after that he will be starting his new job!!! From the sounds of it he is actually going to be in the same area as my Aunt Dolores, so that should be fun.

Tomorrow we have to go register Syd for softball, and she is way excited! We are going to try to get the same coach as she had last year. She was way sweet, and she also happens to be one of Syd's friends moms. Other than that I think I am going to relax and try to catch up on the sleep that I didn't get this week, because it seriously kicked my butt!!! I made Anth promise me that we will not have any guests this weekend. We will be lazy! I cleaned the house today, so I don't think I am even going to be doing any of that this weekend. I do have laundry to do though, but that won't be too hard. I hope everyone has a great weekend!

No comments: