Friday, February 13, 2009

Working out...

I have been trying to workout latey, so that I can not only lose weight but also be healthier and it is kicking my butt big time! My legs hurt so bad I can barely move, but I am determined. I used to be able to have fun and dance and move forever, but I have been slacking big time over the years so it's definitely not that easy anymore! I will get there again, but it's going to take some time. I know they say that if you do it for 2 weeks it will become habit, and it won't be so hard so that is my goal to push through the pain for 2 weeks and make sure that no matter what I workout! If I take a break for even a day I know I won't get back on track so I can't! I am also trying to eat healthier and drink lots of water. I would love to say that I am going to quit drinking soda completely, but everytime I try that I do good for a while and then since I have completely deprived myself of my much needed Dr Pepper I will overindulge and it's all been for nothing. Therefore, I have decided that I am just going to limit myself on the soda, and have actually been doing pretty well with that. I know lots of people who are doing the same thing, so if anyone wants to get together to workout let me know! It's always more fun with a partner! I tried to get Anth to do it with me, but he just wants to lift weights so that isn't happening!

2 comments:

Hayley said...

You know, I look back at how thin and in shape I was up until I had Cade, and it makes me want to hit myself over the head with something hard and heavy. But it doesn't motivate me to workout.

Guess I don't have to worry about it for a few months!

Mark and Bethany said...

You go woman! Both of us will get rid of this baby weight!! Someday....