Sunday, November 1, 2009

Halloween pics

We had a great Halloween! We started by painting pumpkins, playing the doughnut game (where you eat the doughnut off the string with no hands), having cupcakes and munchies. Then we went trick-or-treating in Overlake for a bit with my sis, and had dinner at my parents. My mom and I took the kids out trick-or-treating a little longer while Anth and my dad watched baseball. It was a long, but fun day!


Tasia didn't want to walk anymore, so she hung from Havyn's stroller and let Stephy push her lol
I threw this pic in, so you could see my extensions from the back. HUGE difference from my short hair!

Syd and Dom playing the doughnut game


Dom and Gabe



Havyn...him and Tasia had a little help since they are younger




Tasia...she gave up after a while, and said she didn't want to do it anymore because she thought everyone was laughing at her. My poor sensitive baby :(





All the kids before we left






Tasia and Havyn painting their pumpkins







Dom and Gabe









2 comments:

Hayley said...

I love love love the hair! Looks pretty rad.

John would've had no idea! If you would've said "I'm Angie from Hayley's blog" he probably would've known, though. So is he as dorky in person as he is on my site? Or am I a little biased? Ha ha.

Mark and Bethany said...

I love your hair!