Monday, November 23, 2009

I want, I want, I want!

Anthony and I have been talking about buying a house a lot lately, and I have been getting online to look at houses available and I WANT one now lol That sounds really bratty of me doesn't it. I would love to stay in Stansbury, but I don't know. Anth wants a house that needs a little work done to it, so that he can fix it up and make it our own. I am ok with that. I would love to take a HUD home (depending on the shape it's in), and fix it up. I found one house on utahrealestate.com. It's a HUD home for only $114,900. It has 5 bedrooms and 1 and 3/4 baths. It needs some work in the yard which is great because Anth really wants to do our landscaping himself, and some definite painting done to it (the kitchen is flourescent green!!!), but other than that it looks great. Anth says to call on it, so we'll just have to see I guess. My friend's uncle actually use to own the house and she says it has a big basement. Sounds perfect for Anth's "man cave" that he wants! Now is such a great time to buy with the first time home buyer tax credit being extended until June too. A lot of things point to it being a great time for us to buy, so we'll just have to do a little more research to make sure we are ready!

1 comment:

Hayley said...

Good luck! I hope it works out... NO MORE INSPECTIONS! WEEEEE!