Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Prayers needed again

My Grandma is going downhill fast, and I would really appreciate prayers from anyone who is willing to help. Since her recent diagnosis she has slept for days at a time. She doesn't know what day it is even, and since she doesn't know what day it is she will think she has taken her medication when she really hasn't. My Aunt Jennifer is out here for the week to help her. She just text my mom and told her that my Grandma can no longer be left alone. She is too nauseous to eat and she isn't taking her meds, and she has asked my Aunt multiple times where she is. My family and I are extremely worried about her, and we don't know what is going to happen. When my Aunt leaves on Friday my Grandma is going to have to come stay with my parents, but we are just going to have to play it by ear from there on out.

3 comments:

Mark and Bethany said...

I'm so sorry, losing a grandparent is awful. I will keep her, and your family, in my prayers. Keep me posted.

Hayley said...

I'm so sorry, hon. Praying for you all...

Erin said...

I am sorry to hear this Ang! I will keep your family in our prayers. Keep us posted. Love ya!