Friday, November 6, 2009

My 5 things

I just got done reading Hayley's blog, and she challenged everyone to list 5 things you love. There are stipulations though. It can't be your family, and it has to be something strictly for you. Be a little selfish, because sometimes you need it! So here are my 5 things.....

1-Reading a book in the bath. I love reading period, but to be able to shut the door and just relax and get lost in a book while in the bath is completely different.

2-Going dancing. Yes I know the only place to do that is a bar or club, but I love getting on the dance floor with my sister and my friends and having a good time. My legs aren't always so happy with me the next day, but it's worth it.

3-Watching my shows uninterrupted. It doesn't happen often, but I love when I can focus my attention on it and not miss something because I had to go take care of something else.

4-Purses!!! I LOVE purses!!! They don't have to be designer. I don't care if they are from Walmart as long as they are cute. Anth says I have too many purses, but I think I need more (Guess that's why I am having another purse party in 2 weeks lol)

5-Shoes. I think shoes make an outfit. I wish I had more money to spend on shoes for myself, because I definitely would. I prefer high heels of any type (boots, sandals, heels etc.). I don't know why since Anth is only about 3 inches taller than me, but I think heels can dress up just about anything.

I hope all of you will list your 5 things too, so I can read them!

No comments: