Friday, November 20, 2009

Not at all what we were thinking!!!

My Grandma finally went to the dr yesterday to get the results from her CT scan, and to figure out why she is still in so much pain when she pulled her muscle a month and a half ago. They had originally thought she was having problems with her pancreas and that she had a pulled groin muscle, but that's not the case at all! She has a swollen liver from bile stones. She has osteoporosis, and she has a broken bone in her back! No wonder the poor lady can barely move. They won't do surgery on her back, so I don't know what they are going to do for her besides pain meds. They gave her other meds to take care of her other problems, so basically she is a walking pharmacy now.

Today I am thankful for...

*The sweet text messages that I woke up to from my husband.
*Self-control
*Grandparents who are willing to tend, so my hubby and I can have date nights
*Heart-to-heart talks with good friends
*Cuddling with my babies
*All the "spunky" little attitudes in this house that keep me laughing

No comments: