Tuesday, November 17, 2009

2 down and 3 to go

Syd woke up with a really sore throat today. She has been exposed to swine flu and strep throat, so it could be either or it could be nothing. Obviously I am hoping for nothing, but you never really know. THIS is one reason why I hate the cold seasons. Everyone gets sick, and unfortunately there aren't many ways to avoid it.

Today I am thankful for...

*Warm baths to soak in
*Church for my family to learn
*Plants to bring life and color into our home
*My nephews who, although wild, know how to give us all a good laugh!
*Juice to give my family vitamins to help them get over sickness
*Innocence...it's rare in kids anymore, but I am so glad that my kids still have it

2 comments:

Hayley said...

Today, I'm thankful for Snickers. Seriously. I've had like 5. Hopefully no one else gets sick!

Mark and Bethany said...

I just had to say I totally agree. It doesn't matter what church it is, it brings a family closer and makes them better people! It doesn't matter who you pray to!