Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Waking up early really can be productive

I have been up since 5:30, because my mind is going a million miles an hour with all the things I need to get done around here. We have inspection AGAIN, so psycho clean mode HERE I COME! I have already done 2 loads of laundry, cleaned my kitchen and picked up my living room today though and it's only 7:19 in the morning. It's going to be a productive day...if I get myself off the computer lol Just kidding! I would go crazy if I sat on here all day. There is only so much you can do on the computer before you start repeating things and you get bored.

Now for my list of things I am thankful for...

*Good health
*Quiet time in the morning before my kids get up
*Computers and internet to google things I am clueless about!
*Weekend breakfast that my hubby cooks for us
*Making new family traditions with my kids
*Decorating for the holidays to get everyone in the spirit of things

Time to get kids ready for school. Have a great day everyone!

1 comment:

Hayley said...

If I tell you they do inspections on my house, will you get all Psycho Cleaning Lady on me and come over here?!