Saturday, October 31, 2009

Orphan

Has anyone seen this movie? Anth and I watched it last night, and I was seriously creeped out!!! Anth started to fall asleep at first, but then this creepy little girl did something so off the wall that he ended up sitting straight up. It was one of those jump out of your seat, cover your mouth in disgust kind of creepy shows. To top it off it had a crazy, don't know how someone could think of that kind of twist at the end. If you watch it, or already have let me know what you think. Maybe I am just a sissy, but I really don't think that is the case with this. I had to watch something funny when it was over to get out of the dark mood it put me in!

On a brighter note...I hope everyone has a great Halloween! We are going to my sister's to paint pumpkins with the kids, do a few games and then go trick-or-treating. Can't wait to see everyone's pictures once they update their blogs with their fesitive nights events :)

2 comments:

Hayley said...

Heh heh, I guess I'll have to watch it. I had written it off my list as something that would probably turn out to be stupid and not scary at all.

The Williams said...

I watched it last night and as soon as it started I paused it and put Loren to bed. I couldn't even imagine something like that. It was very disturbing. We have some friends that have a grandaughter that is bipolar and she acts out and says horrible things. It was scary and disturbing!