Thursday, October 15, 2009

Proud mama!!!

I got a phone call from the kids principal yesterday, and apparently she asked all the teachers to nominate someone in their class to receive a special call home from her and Dominic was nominated by his teacher!!! She said she loves having Dominic in her class. He follows all the rules, and reminds his peers to do the same. He is always on task, and does what he's asked as soon as he's asked. There was a bunch of other positive stuff, and she is going to send the note home for me to have. I am so proud of my little man for doing so good! When he first started school I was a little worried, because Dominic has a bit of a temper but I guess I don't need to worry anymore. Anth and I must be doing something right in raising these kids. Keep up the good work buddy! Mom and Dad are very proud of you :)



No comments: