Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Extensions!!!

That's right I am getting extensions! I love long hair, but unfortunately my hair is way too thin to be able to wear it long. My sister needs to pratice some different kind of extensions they have that are held in with micro links, and I have been her guinea pig with new hair styles and stuff for as long as I can remember so I am going to be again! I'm pretty excited. We ordered the hair at an outlet online, so it didn't cost me very much at all. The 1st 2 packs I ordered came yesterday, but they didn't seem like very much so we had to order some more. They should be here by the end of the week, and then we are going to schedule a time to put them in. It'll definitely be a big change, because I have had short hair for a few years now. The only time I can stand change is when it's with my hair, so it'll be good lol I will post a picture once we get them put in :)

2 comments:

Melissa said...

Isn't it funny how hair can really make or break your appearance. You think I would take that into consideration more often and DO my hair!!! I'm excited for you, can't wait to see!

Hayley said...

Ooh. I think pics are in order.