Thursday, October 8, 2009

Random thoughts about the next few days, and a little about crazy toddlers

Oh to be a toddler again lol At the moment I am watching Tasia and Havyn play with my skeleton hand towel. They are pretending it's biting them, screaming and then laughing their little butts off. How would it be to be so easily entertained! I think these 2 have a love/hate relationship with each other. They play together really well until (like just now) 1 of them gets mad then they beat each other up for a minute until 1 of them decides they've had enough. Then they cry it out, tell each other sorry, give each other loves and continue playing. Yes I refree them so neither 1 really gets hurt, but if I jumped into every fight they had I would be doing nothing but breaking up fights. Plus I am one of those parents who thinks kids need to be able to solve their own problems without me jumping in every time. Like I said I don't let it get to the point where they really hurt each other or anything, but I don't jump into every little tiny issue.

I am currently sitting here waiting for the mail to come, because I am anxious for my extensions to get here. My sister said if they come she will do them tomorrow for me! The last 2 packs we ordered were here on the 3rd day from when they were shipped which for this order would be today. I can hope right! It's going to be a long process to put them in. We have to dye my hair to match the extensions (we went with a dark brown), and after that's done we have to attach 200 little things of hair to sections of my hair. From what I have heard it takes like 4 or 5 hours. So that will be my whole Friday night if we do. Anth gets the exciting task of keeping track of kids while we do it. He's thrilled lol

Saturday night we are going out to dinner with my sister, her friend Stephanie and Stephanie's friend Jeremy and then heading to the haunted house. I think we have decided to go with Nightmare on 13th. It's suppose to be ranked 1 of the best in the nation, so it better be good! To be honest with you though I am such a chicken that it could probably some ridiculously cheesy haunted house and I would get freaked out. Wish me luck!

On another note we have an extra day this weekend to relax, and I am excited. Anth gets Monday off for Columbus Day. I love his days off! I love just relaxing and spending time with him doing absolutely nothing. It doesn't happen very often, so I like to take advantage of it when it does.

No comments: