Monday, October 5, 2009

Haunted Houses

This coming Saturday Anth, myself and some friends are all getting together to go to a haunted house. The dang things freak me out, but I think they are fun and since I haven't been since Syd was probably a year old I figured I can suck it up and go. I don't even know what ones they have anymore, or where they are. Has anyone been to any good ones that they can suggest??? All I can say is that I will definitely be making Anth walk in front of me, because I really am a big chicken. I don't want to be at the back of the group though lol I am very picky about it. It should be interesting! My sister is freaked out by them too, so we should be lots of fun to go with :)

2 comments:

Mark and Bethany said...

I have not been to a haunted house since I was pregnant with Alec and I swear it almost put me in labor! I so want to go to one this year, but it scares me! Plus, they're really expensive!! I don't know where any good ones are, I wonder if the one here in town is any good? Let me know where you go and how scary it is! Fun, fun, fun!

Hayley said...

AVOID LAGOON. THEY'RE GAY. AND EXPENSIVE.

I heard there's a new one called Nightmare Mansion that's pretty good. I think it's Nightmare Mansion. Try that one. You'll have to Google it though because I can't remember where it is and I'm too lazy to Google it myself.