Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Just me rambling again

Going to the haunted house this past weekend has really put me into the Halloween spirit. I loved it! Of course I was freaked out (especially when my husband left me in the maze!), but it was a lot of fun. I decided to keep up the spirit a little and make some Halloween cupcakes. We did them last year too, and the kids had a lot of fun so I'm thinking it's a tradition I am going to keep up. Just like last year though my eyes were bigger than my stomach, and I made WAY too many. I wanted chocolate and vanilla ones, so I now I have 35 cupcakes sitting on my counter waiting to be decorated. Anybody want some lol Hayley and Melissa I know neither of you are very far away, so come on over and take a few off my hands!

Now for the interesting haunted house story. I guess it's not that interesting, but some parts were pretty funny. Like when we pulled into the parking lot and my sister tells us all "I am NOT going in there! I will wait for you guys in the car, but I refuse to go in there!" Obviously we weren't going to let that happen. It felt like we were never going to get in there, because there was like 3 different areas that were lines waiting to get in. There were probably 4 mazes which I hate. One of them happened to be in the area with clowns, and my poor sister is scared of clowns so since she was acting freaked out of course they targeted her. Then there was the maze in the insane asylum where Anth left me!!! It was this really close closed in maze that was just a bunch of white walls with white sheets hanging down and people hiding in corners, and Anth turned off from our group and went another way so I lost him. I attached myself to his friend until we found him, because I wasn't about to wander through that thing alone. We had lost my sister and a few others from our group in there too. When we finally met up with Anth again Kass's girlfriend got scared by one of the people and shoved all of us backwards. My hand was being ground into the corner of the wall with the weight of 3 people on it. I seriously thought it was going to break! It hurt really bad, and still does. They had the infamous chainsaw, and those freak me out the worst. I don't know why, but just something about that thing coming at you is creepy! Oh and lets not forget about the very end where they walls were like squishy balloon type things that you had to push through, and you felt like everything was closing in around you. I am claustrophobic, so I didn't do so well with that. If there had been any other way out I would have taken it, because I didn't think I was ever going to get out of it and I couldn't breathe! Kass's girlfriend actually got so scared she took him down in one of the rooms. It was a room that was suppose to be based on the exorcist. Reagan was hiding in the corner, and she jumped out at Ginger. When Ginger grabbed Kass they both fell to the ground and she was freaked out so bad it took them a minute to get up LOL I could probably go on forever about it since it took 45 minutes to get through, but I am sure you've heard enough already.

Oh and I did get my extensions on Friday, and I love them! They are a little more high maintenance than I thought, but it's worth it. They are long!!! They are almost to the small of my back when they are straight. I have to curl them though to blend them in with my hair since my hair is so short. I will post pictures soon. I just suck at taking pictures of myself :(

1 comment:

Hayley said...

Heh heh heh heh. I love it that you know the Exorcist girl's name.

Whenever I've gone through that bubble thing at the end of those, I always get really grossed out. How many people have gone through it before me? Yuck.