Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Are you kidding me???

I can't stand snow, so I am definitely not thrilled that it snowed the last 2 days. The first day it didn't stick out here in Stansbury, but last night it did. I love Christmas and all the other great holidays during winter, but I would prefer to still be looking at the green grass during those holidays. I know I am in the wrong state to complain about winter, and I would do something about that but there's one tiny problem...I won't leave my mom! Yes I am a mommy's girl. I won't even move to Salt Lake, because as far as I'm concerned it would be too far from my mom. Nope, Stansbury is plenty far for me. So needless to say I am stuck in this disgusting, cold weather that I can't stand. I think snow is pretty before it turns all brown and slushy and gross, but I could admire all that prettiness in a picture and be perfectly happy!

1 comment:

Hayley said...

BWAH I hate snow. HATE IT. I'm sure I looked like a psycho yesterday outside in my pjs with my camera, coughing my eyeballs out.

Are your kids any better? Cade's just barely pulling out of it but John, Eva, and I are all still feeling crappy.