Thursday, October 15, 2009

It's going to be one of THOSE days!

Tasia woke up at 630 this morning, and she's my sleep in until 10 child. She has done nothing but cry and whine. She doesn't want to do anything for herself when she is perfectly capable, and usually doesn't want anyone to do anything for her. It just so happens that all of this has been going on while I am trying to get the house cleaned up. I've done quite a bit already, but I think the rest is going to have to wait because my baby wants me to cuddle with her and that is definitely more important. I just hope the whining stops. I don't care very much for whining and crying when kids are old enough to communicate without it. Hopefully she will take a nap after lunch, and she will be my happy little sweetheart again.

1 comment:

Hayley said...

Ooh. Cade was acting that way just before he started showing signs of strep. It's going around. Keep an eye on it!

YES, I want the recipe, my dear! I really need to start cooking, it's just too expensive to eat out as often as we do. And I'm gaining all my pre-pregnancy weight back (that's backwards, huh?) I don't want to have to get pregnant with twins again to re-lose it! So send me an email, por favor!

Thanks!