Friday, March 27, 2009

Ugh!

Not much has been going on lately, so I haven't really had aything to post. I haven't really been in the mood either. I'm just seem sort of...BLAH lately. That's truly the only way I can describe it. I have been on edge and unmotivated. Maybe it's spring fever. I am so sick of the cold weather that I could puke! The dumb thing teased us by having it get so warm for a while, and then here came the storms again. According to the news the storms aren't over either, and I REALLY wish they were. I need to get out of my house and do something, but I can't. We have had some friends staying with us for a few. Our townhomes only allow them to stay 2 weeks, so they will be leaving this weekend. I am sad and happy at the same time. I love them to death, and I love their kids like they are my own. Plus they have been very helpful houseguests. They have pitched in with cooking dinner and doing the cleaning. The problem is there just isn't much room in our place for 2 families to be here. Plus I have noticed little things I miss doing that I can't do with people staying here.

We finally heard from both Syd and Dom's coaches. Dom is on the Angels and Syd has the same coach as last year. I'm not sure what their team name will be yet. Last year she let the girls decide, so I am guessing she'll do that again. Both kids were suppose to have practice Wednesday, but because of this stupid weather it go cancelled. They were both really bummed, and I felt bad but at the same time was glad we didn't have to go sit out there and freeze while they practiced. Plus they had practice at 6 and 630, so we were trying to figure out how we were going to do the 2 practice thing.

1 comment:

Hayley said...

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

I thought the SAME THING when I saw that scene!!!!

Sha-wing!