Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Tired of dr's!!!

I have had enough of dr offices lately! I took Syd for her hearing test this morning to double check that her dizziness isn't inner ear. At first he was concerned, because she was showing signs of hearing loss but he decided that maybe she just wasn't responding everytime she heard a sound like he had told her too. He went back into the little booth (Syd said she felt like she was in a shower LOL), and explained to her again that he needed her to tell him EVERY time she heard anything even if it was really quiet. The test went much better the second time! Everything is normal in the testing. He said she has a little bit of negative pressure in one in ear, but it's still in the normal range so he isn't concerned. He was going to give the ENT her results, and as far as he knew we weren't going to have to come back in as long as her dizziness isn't coming back.

It's back to another dr appointment tomorrow, but this time it's Dom's appointment. I am WAY nervous for it, because I don't want anything to be wrong with him. I know these things don't just go away though and need to be dealt with. Hopefully we get good news though. My guess is they will have to do a biopsy to test him, so we may not know a whole lot right away.

I had a freak out session for a minute yesterday. Anth called to check on the job at the depot, and the lady said that when they did a background check on him he had a disorderly conduct charge that we didn't know about from 3 years ago. We knew he went to jail for a week because of warrants (no my husbands past isn't perfect, but he definitely isn't that same person today), but we didn't know that he had been charged with anything that night. We were both worried about him not getting the job because of it, because they lady said she needs to talk to her supervisor. I called my aunt, because she works in that area and has for years. She said not to be concerned, because they just have to check everything out. Yesterday I wasn't so relaxed about it. I was bawling and freaking out thinking that he for sure won't get the job, and we would be back at square one. It just seemed like one thing right after another, and yesterday I was at a point where I couldn't take anymore. After talking to my aunt though we both feel a little better, and we are both still hoping and praying that he will start working out at the depot soon.

Anth told me that if he starts working there that we can go have my IUD taken out and start trying for our last baby...YAY!!! He has never said a definite we will do it at a certain time, but he says with a stable government job with good benefits that now is as good a time as any!!!

No comments: