Saturday, March 7, 2009

Spending time with fam....

Yesterday morning Anth, myself and our kids got to go to Juan Diego High School to watch his sister perform in her school play. She played the part of Belle in Beauty and the Beast, and she did an amazing job! She has an unbelievable voice, and of course she looked gorgeous. My kids who can't seem to sit through anything sat there and watched the whole time without a single complaint. Everytime the lights would go down to change scenery Tasia would say "I want it to come back again". She was scared of the wolves, but I think that was only because they walked right in front of us and she didn't know they were coming. None of the kids have quit talking about it since. We all had such a good time! When we were talking about it when we left Tasia told me it wasn't Aunt Danielle it was Belle. She was convinced that she was really Belle, and not just Aunt Danielle dressed up in the costume. Afterwards we took pictures, and visited with his family for a minute but unfortunately couldn't stay long since I had to hurry home and log in for work. I will have to post some pics as soon as I get them put on my computer!

Anth ordered the UFC fight on pay-per-view tonight, so we are expecting a house full anytime soon. I'm excited to hang out and eat munchies. It's kind of a pain in the butt to have to clean the house all day for everyone to come over, but it's worth it because we have fun. Everyone brings their kids, and the kids go hang out and play while us adults hang out and visit. I couldn't ask for better friends or family. Tonight is the first time my parents will be meeting my sister's new boyfriend, so that should be interesting. As she puts it he is a "smidge" older than her, but if he treats her and her boys good I don't care. Plus he has his life together, so he won't have to mooch off of her LOL

My mom had her biopsy yesterday. Everything went well, and they will have her results on Wednesday. I thought they would know right away, so I'm a little frustrated but it'll come faster than I think I'm sure.

No comments: