Wednesday, March 18, 2009

So happy I want to cry!!!!!

Dom had his appointment this morning and HE DOESN'T HAVE CANCER!!!!!!!!! I feel so relieved! The dermatologist said it is a big mole, but that it has good color and symmetry. She gave me a pretty gross little bookmark thing so I can continue to watch it. She said it will grow in size with him as he grows, but that if I think it's growing out of control to come back in. She was a way nice lady, and she made me feel so much better!!! I almost jumped for joy LOL Now we can get back to living a life of a normal family with normal worries about their kids and not scary situations! Thanks to everyone for all the love, support and prayers :)

2 comments:

Hayley said...

WOW that's awesome. See? I told you good luck comes in threes.

Of course, when Dom enters his teen years, he's going to ask you to get that burned off so he doesn't get beat up in gym class! LOL I'm kidding!

~Angie~ said...

Hooray!! I'm so happy for you guys... good things are happening left & right!! I bet it's a huge weight off!!