Thursday, March 19, 2009

3 things

3 names I go by
1. Ange
2. Babe
3. Mom

3 names I no longer answer to
1. Sweet pea
2. Munchkin
3. I can't think of a 3rd

3 jobs I have had
1. waitress
2. special ed assistant
3. cashier

3 jobs I would still like to try
1. lawyer
2. pyschologist
3. school counselor

3 places I've lived
1. North Ogden
2. Texas
3. Tooele

3 places I have really loved
1. North Ogden
2. Anywhere I was dancing (competitions, performances, etc.)
3. grandma's house

3 tv shows I watch
1. One Tree Hill
2. The City
3. The Hills

3 tv shows I would still watch if they were still on
1. Elimidate (cheesy I know)
2. Another dating show I can't think of the name, but it was couples who went on dates with other people and at the end they had to decide if they wanted to stay in their relationship or breakup
3. Can't think of another

3 places I have been
1. California
2. Montana
3. Texas

3 places I'd go in a heartbeat
1. Italy
2. Paris
3. New York

3 people I email regularly
1. mom
2. Ashley
3. grandma

3 of any favorite foods
1. spaghetti
2. chile verde
3. chicken marsala

3 foods I know I should like but don't
1. peas (unless they are straight from the pod)
2. grapefruit
3. seafood

3 friends I think will repost this
I don't know, but I would love for everyone who reads it to repost it

3 things I dread
1. my kids becoming teenagers
2. my kids dating
3. paying bills

3 things I am looking forward to
1. Anth finding a job
2. Tending Boston
3. watching my kids experience new things

1 comment:

~Angie~ said...

Ang, my dancing days were always such a highlight too! I even think when we were dancing in Dixie's garage was the most fun!!