Tuesday, March 10, 2009

This makes me laugh...

When I went to pick up the kids from my mom after their church class last night they asked me to pick up a pet carrier from my cousin for their cat. When I got there we were talking about how the cat had to go to the dr this morning...blah, blah, blah. So after we leave the kids were asking me why the cat had to go to the dr. I explained to them that my parents don't want "kizzy" (as Tasia calls her) to have any babies, so they have to take her to the dr to get her fixed. Sydney argues saying "I want her to have babies". I then proceed to tell them that having lots of kittens can be hard to take care of, and they can't keep them all so it'd be hard to make sure they all have a good home. Dominic, who has been quite during this whole discussion, pipes in "Well can't the dr just fix her so that she only has one baby!" After I laugh for a minute I tell him that unfortunately that's not the way things work LOL I love my kids, and their sweet innocence sometimes! Another fun thing he tells me just today...him and Sydney are both grounded from their Nintendo DSs for today, because they were playing them last night when they were suppose to be getting ready for bed. So Dominic is doing his homework today and our conversation goes like this...

DOM "Mom, guess what my brain keeps thinking?"
ME "What is it thinking Dom?"
DOM "It keeps thinking that it wants me to go in the kitchen and get my DS and my Mario Kart game and sneak in my room to play it. I know I can't, because I am grounded from it but that's what it keeps thinking!"

LOL I think that was his hint that he really wished he wasn't grounded from it, so he could go play his game!

1 comment:

Henry Family said...

That is classic. Little kids are the best! Today I was saying, Lincoln, Lincoln is so stinkin cute" and Boston goes, "Yeah momma, _______ (our friend) baby is not so cute, Lincoln is so much more cute!" I swear kids have no filters.