Sunday, December 27, 2009

A little Christmas...

Despite everything Anth and I did what we could to put on a happy face, and make Christmas great for our kids. We started out with opening gifts from Santa at home. My living room looked liked we hadn't cleaned in a year, because there was paper and toys everywhere! After the kids played for a little bit, and we got ready and went to my parents for our traditional breakfast casserole and orange julius' and presents. The kids got spoiled from them as usual. Syd got a Super Mario game for her DS, and I think I have played it as much as she has if not more lol She didn't get a whole lot of toys this year, because she is starting to be more grown up. She cared more about the clothes and purse and all that kind of stuff than she did the toys. My mom let us use her car to go out to Sandy to visit with Anth's family, so we ate dinner and did gifts with them too. All in all the kids got everything they wanted and practically a whole new wardrobe! I hope you all had great Christmas' with your families too. Tomorrow it is back to the real world dealing with insurance, cleaning out our car and starting our search for a new one :(

P.S. Today is my nephew Gabe's 7th birthday, so happy birthday buddy! We hope it's a great one. We love you very much!

1 comment:

~Angie~ said...

Oh Ang, I'm so sorry to hear about Anthony's wreck.. It's such a horrible time of year for this to happen... I'm sorry you're going through all this & believe me, I know what a headache it is to deal with all the BS... Insurance, hospital bills, etc... it's no fun.. but I promise you, it will get easier.. and 6 years from now, you'll be like me & look back on it & just be so thankful everyone is ok & all you had to deal with were the bills.. watch out for depression too! This is the worst time of year for it to grab hold.. I'll keep you & your family in my prayers.. love ya..