Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Stupid computer!!!

Aren't computers suppose to make our lives easier??? Well 2 days ago I got a message saying I had a trojan virus (thanks to limewire!). No big deal right. All I have to do is dump my computer which should be easy since I have a disc I just put in that does it for me....WRONG!!!! The dumb disc wouldn't work. I tried it for 2 days. Then my aunt told me she had a link for a program that you download and it does it for you. No such luck with that either. Finally this morning I decided to give my disc one last try, and if it didn't work I was asking Hayley (yep I said you Hayley) to ask your tech savvy hubby how I can do it another way. Low and behold the last time it worked, and now I don't have to bug Hayley and her hubby for help. Then when I get it all up and running the stupid arrow for my mouse is missing. It would move across things, but I couldn't tell where it was until something lit up because I couldn't see the arrow. I had to shut it down again, and it finally magically reappeared! I was ready to throw this stupid thing through the window after 2 days of fighting with it.

1 comment:

Hayley said...

LOL if anything else arises, just let us know :) Glad you got it working.