Thursday, December 17, 2009

It happened...

One of the things I have dreaded most happened last night. You will probably think I am crazy, but oh well I don't care lol Dom came in last night after we had gone to bed, and said Tasia had gotten the scissors and was cutting a bunch of paper. I went in to take them from her, and I could see hair everywhere. I kept looking for a doll hoping she had cut it's hair, but I eventually had to look at her and unfortunately it wasn't the doll's hair she cut :( I love Tasia's hair! It's down to her waist, thick and pretty, and I didn't want to cut it at all (just trims)! I have always told her that only Aunt Stephy is allowed to cut her hair, and that she is only allowed to use scissors with mom or dad's help. Apparently no matter how hard I tried it was going to happen anyway. I know all little girls do it, but I was hoping to prevent it with her. Luckily it's just in the front, and I think my sister can just do some layers to fix it. I will literally cry if we have to take any length off the back. I got teary-eyed last night when I saw it at first. You can think I am crazy if you want, but like I said I really love how pretty her hair is!

1 comment:

Hayley said...

Little girls... that's way sad anyway! Also- I left you a surprise on my blog ;)