Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Nothing but the usual...

We pretty much have all the same things going on here. I am permanently tending Boston now, and I love it!!! Tasia continues to love helping me with her (wonder how quick that will wear off???). The kids have had games, and lucky me Anth starts his season tomorrow. It just so happens it was suppose to be the only day this week we didn't have anything and I was very much looking forward to it, but he actually has a double header so we will be watching him play from 730-930. Yay us. Maybe he won't go though, because unfortunately the poor guy is sicker than a dog right now :( He came home from work sick yesterday and went to the dr. He has a sinus infection, and the sinus drainage is causing him to have a sore throat and to hack up a lung about every 1 to 2 minutes. He got a prescription for a cough syrup with narcotics in it and dumb medicaid wouldn't pay for it. Can I just tell you how glad I am to be done dealing with them?!?!?! I am counting down the days! Anth's insurance for all of us kicks in next week, and no more stupid medicaid to deal with!!!! Anyway...Anth was up all night hacking up a lung, so neither of us got much sleep (if any). He called in today and has to bring in his dr's note and work Friday to make up for it, but having an extra day to rest will be worth it for him.

Now for a completely different subject...we are planning Syd's birthday party, and I can't believe she is already going to be 9!!! I know all mom's say it, but I remember the day I had her like it was yesterday. Now here she is showing signs of puberty and acting like a teenager! Oh how I miss her sweet innocent days. No I'm just kidding, but seriously it went by so fast! She has changed so much already, and I know she will continue to change more than I want her to. She is growing taller by the minute lately. Her pants from Christmas are about to be floods, but since she is so skinny they fit her really good in the waist. I guess it's a good thing summer is coming, because we should be ok with shorts :)

1 comment:

Hayley said...

You could cut off the floody pants and then stitch up the hems- voila! Capris!!!