Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Memorial Day weekend

We obviously didn't do much of anything this weekend with sick babies. It was a lot of giving meds and doing breathing treatments. As I figured the excitement of something new with the breathing treatments has worn off for Tasia, so she now cries and protests everytime we have to do it. We try to turn on cartoons or something to distract her, but she doesn't care. She just flat out doesn't want to do it. Hopefully her dr appointment goes well today, so we can cut back on her treatments too! We did rent a few movies to watch to keep us entertained this weekend. We watched Bedtime Stories with the kids, and I laughed so hard. It was a pretty funny movie! Then Anth insisted we watch My Bloody Valentine in 3D. I was completely freaked out! Scary movies are fun to watch, but I am a big scaredy cat so I spend the whole time clinging to Anth. So with it in 3D it was even worse!!! It's hard enough when people jump out in a scary movie, but to have them right in your face when they do is insane. Oh and I can't say I am a big fan of a pick ax flying at my head either!

2 comments:

Henry Family said...

Boston missed the dealine by 20 days :) So one more year of pre-school. She is so ready to go "big girl" school.

Hayley said...

You did, huh? I get him back tomorrow afternoon even though I'm on bedrest. I miss him too much to heed dr.'s orders.

Hope your kiddos are feeling better!