Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Happy 9th Birthday Sis!!!

Wow I can't believe Sydney is really 9 years old already!!! She is starting to become a little woman, and it makes me sad. I am interested to see what she does with her life as she continues to grow though! There are many things I love about Sydney, but here are just a few...

*I love that she is so helpful with her brother and sister.
*I love that she comes home everyday to share all of the things she did at school with me!
*I love watching her play softball now that she is starting to have more fun with it, because she gets so proud of herself when she does really well! Her team won 10-1 last night. YAY!!!
*I love when she tells me that she wants to be like me when she grows up. It helps reassure me that I am doing something right :)
*Sydney has the most tender heart about everything, and it makes me sad to see her cry but I do love that she is so passionate about life!
*I love that she is growing up, but I wish she would slow down a little!
*Last but not least...I love just spending time with her! She is one of those people that you can hold a conversation with forever, because she will continue to find things that she wants to tell you everything about :)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SIS! WE LOVE YOU VERY MUCH!!!!



2 comments:

Henry Family said...

Happy birthday to the both of you. I can't belive that she is 9 either. Time goes too fast

Hayley said...

They grow up way too fast. Cade's only two but it feels like he just turned 20.

Happy Birthday Syd!