Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Dr Appointment

It's neverending I swear! Tasia's oxygen was a little low, but still in a range where they aren't concerned enough for her to be put in the hospital. The dr says her lungs sound a lot better then they did, so thank goodness for that! She decided that since she is done with her steroids she still wants her to be on something to help the breathing treatments get a little boost, so now on top of breathing treatments every 4 hours we also have to do an inhaler twice a day. She says if she starts to get better I can slow down the breathing treatments, but as of right now we are continuing all of this for another 3 weeks!!! As if things aren't crazy enough around here right. It is a small price to pay though for my baby girl to get better. Oh and I have to take her back on Monday again! Plus Dom has his follow-up Friday. I might as well rent a camper and sleep in their stupid parking lot!

1 comment:

Mark and Bethany said...

My van is freaking awesome! We have so much room!!