Saturday, May 23, 2009

A little update, but not much progress

Dom is doing better with his breathing treatments and meds. He is cut back to only every 6 hours on breathing treatments. I wish I could say the same for Tasia. I took her in today, and she is wheezing worse :( I thought they had given her an antibiotic shot yesterday, but apparently it was a steroid shot and today they gave her an antibiotic shot. This shot stung more, and was definitely more painful to her. They took her oxygen level and it was down to 85. Since they want it to be at 90 or higher they were concerned! They decided to do another breathing treatment in the office to and wait for her to calm down before they took her levels again. She cried during her whole breathing treatment, because of the shot. They said they like them to cry though, because they get more of the mist into their lungs that way. After her treatment they took her levels again, and this time it was up to 93 so they weren't as concerned. They did tell me to watch her, and she starts struggling to breathe or I feel like she is getting worse to take her to the ER. I also have to take her to the dr again on Tuesday, so they can check her progress more then.

1 comment:

Hayley said...

Oh. Sad. Poor kid.